WWDACT is looking for an organisational development officer to build our capacity for engagement with our community and create sustainability.
Duties will include:
- Re-developing our representatives’ program, including training policy, selection procedures and guidelines
- Refreshing our membership kit, to ensure WWDACT members have the knowledge and tools they need to participate in our work
- Creating a board induction package to streamline the pathway from membership to leadership and create clear guidelines for working as a board member
- Facilitating board training
- Developing internal policies for community engagement, media and human resources
- Ensuring documents created are accessible and understandable
- Assisting the CEO with the creation of an online members’ space
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of not-for-profit governance and membership structures. They will be able to work both independently and as part of a diverse team.
Women, non-binary and feminine identifying people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
Applications close August 5th. To apply, please send a CV with 2 references and a cover letter addressing the criteria in the position description to WWDACT CEO, Mx Clare Moore at email@example.com. Please call 0481825093 with any inquiries.