Membership is free and comes in two forms, associate membership and full membership.
- Full membership is open to a person who believes in the values, mission, objects and purposes of the Association; and identifies as a woman, girl, non-binary person or feminine person with disability;
- Associate membership is open to all people with disabilities, people without disabilities or organisations who believe in the values, mission, objects & purposes of the Association.
Approved WWDACT membership will provide you with:
- Formal organisation membership on the WWDACT Register of Members
- Subscription to the WWDACT eBulletins
- The opportunity to represent WWDACT at relevant forums and consultations
- Voting rights at WWDACT Annual General Meetings (Full members only)
Prefer a printed form? [pdf] [Large Print]